Bob Hall is a Registered Architect with over 37 years of architectural experience on a broad range of building types with specialization in multi-family housing, public works, and schools. As former County Architect for Washoe Count Nevada, Bob specialized in Project Planning and Management for multiple new and remodeled public projects while managing over 1 million square feet of County owned and leased facilities. This experience affords him a unique insight in the design and construction process and understanding of the owner's perspective on construction projects from concept to operational use.
Over the last 23 years, Bob has worked on new and renovation apartment projects in New Mexico and Nevada. Those jobs have been in rural and urban locations, senior, multi-family, special needs, USDA Rural Development, Nevada Housing, New Mexico MFA, Tax Credit 9% and 4%. He has been a presenter at New Mexico and Nevada Housing conference, New Mexico Apartment Association and a Juror for the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials National Design competition. He has won Tax Credit Design points for his Clients’ projects in both states. Bob was part of the first group of architects to receive Enterprise Green Communities Technical service Provider designation.
Bachelor of Architecture, Arizona State University (1980)
• Gold Country Manor Apartments, new construction, Dayton, NV
• Eastern Land Senior Apartments, new construction, Las Vegas, NV
• Pecos Vista Apartments, new construction, Carlsbad, NM
• Cuatro Senior Apartments, new construction, Albuquerque, NM
• Stage Coach Apartments, new construction, Santa Fe, NM
• +91 LIHTC projects in Nevada, New Mexico, and Texas